Applicants can filled up the JEE main 2013 Application Form only Online mode. Applicants will be fill the form JEE-Main website www.jeemain-edu.in. And it will be accessible from 8th Nov 2012. The end day to fill up the form is December 15th. To assist Applicants fill up the forms online, the CBSE will publish list of facilitation centers at the time of publish of the form. The applicants can benefit assistance of these centers at no cost.
The test (Paper II of earlier AIEEE) for admissions to B.Arch/B.Planning courses at NITs, IIITs, DTU,Delhiand additional CFTIs will be occurred on 7th April, 2013 in offline method only.
Note: JEE Mains and JEE Advance forms will have to be filled up separately.
The offline examination for JEE (Main) will be held on 7th April, 2013.
Online test – Between 8th April to 25th April 2013.
At first you will see Exam related details and there will be these options-
- Appling for:Here will be 3 items (JEE ‘main’ paper-1JEE ‘main’ paper-2 only,JEE ‘main’ paper- 1 and paper-2) and you select only one which you want.
- Mode of examination: Here will be 2 items (pen & paper based examination, computer based examination) and you select only one which you want.
- Choice of exam centre (only 1)-for computer based exam (as per list of computer based exam cities-appendix 2).
- Choice of exam centre (only 4) – for pen and paper based exam(as per list of pen and paper exam cities-appendix 2)
- Question paper medium for JEE (main): Here you choose question paper language.
After that you will see Personal Details and there will be these options-
- Candidate Name: Type name (maximum 46 character)
- Mother’s Name: Type name (maximum 46 character)
- Father’s Name:Type name (maximum 46 character)
- State of eligibility:State form where the candidate has passed/appearing in qualifying exam (appendix 5)
- Category: General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL (central list). State list OBC Candidates who are not in OBC-NCL central list must select General. OBC list shall verify one by one by.
- Person with Disability (PwD): Choose- yes/no
- Are you a Blind Candidate? : Choose- Yes/no
- If Blind, Need for Amanuenses: Choose- Yes/no
- Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Is only child of your Parents (in case of Female)? : If any candidate is a girl and if she is the only child of her parents choose- Yes/no.
- Nationality: Only Indian/OCI/PIO/Foreign- except OCI, PIO
(Foreign Candidates are not eligible for admission to NITs, IIITs, CFIs by JEE (Main) Channel.)
- Place of Residence: Choose- Rural / Urban
- Pin Code of Mailing Address: Here type pin no. of your area (exm-700 009)
After that you seeAcademic Details and there will be these options-
- Year of Passing Class 10th / its Equivalent: choose one year from 2005 to 2011
- Code of the Qualifying exam Passed or Appearing: choose a suitable code
- Place of 12th class or Qualifying Exam Schooling: Village / Town / City
- Year of Passing or Appearing Class 12th/Qualifying Exam: 2011/2012/2013
- School Board of Class 12th/Qualifying Exam: Select your Board name where are you passing from the list (as per list of boards given in appendix 7)
- Type of Institution of Class 12th/Qualifying Exam: Government / Private
- Percentage of Marks in Class 12th/Qualifying Exam: As per marks of result -accurate percentage example- 80.25
- Roll Number of Class 12th/Qualifying Exam: Type the roll no. (If allotted)
- Appearing for Improvement of Class 12th/Qualifying Exam: Y/N
- Mode of Preparation: Self study / Individual tuition / Coaching / Correspondence Courses / Others
- Name of the School / College: Here type the name of school or college from where are you passing or appearing.
- Address of the School / College: Here type the name and address from where are you passing or appearing.
Next you see Contact Details and there will be these options-
- Email Address : Type your valid email address
- Mobile Number: Type your mobile no.
- Land Line No. with STD code or any other Contact No.:
Next you see Guardian Details and there will be these options-
- Father’s/Guardian’s Qualification:Illiterate / Matriculate / Graduate / Post Graduate / Others
- Father’s Occupation:Here choose your father job or other, from list.
- Father’s Annual Income:Here choose your father yearly earning, from list.
- Mother’s Qualification: Illiterate / Matriculate / Graduate / Post Graduate / Other
- Mother’s Occupation: Here choose your father job or other, from list.
Mother’s Annual Income: Here choose your father yearly earning, from list.
After filling those you faced a security pin no. just type the no. and if u want to several change, so you can go the Reset button.
In this time you see a review page of your application form, very carefully see that you are the correct information. If want to change something you can do so by pressing ‘EDIT CREDENTIALS’ button or press ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button for finishing submission.
After that you need to pay the exam fee- here you can payment two modes:
Demand Draft and Debit or Credit card
Note: In case the exam fee is paid by credit or debit cards, the candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge of 1.20% of the exam fee plus the service tax as applicable.
After receiving the computer generated Confirmation Page, Candidates are necessary to receive printout of Confirmation Page and fix photograph, put left hand thumb impression, sign and write the Residential Address at proper spaces provided for these intentions. The Confirmation Page then have to be signed by a parent or guardian and by a gazetted officer or principal of the previous institution attended and send to the JEE (Main) Secretariat on or before 26th December 2012.
The Confirmation Page is to be printed on A-4 size paper and set aside in an A-4 size envelope/correct size envelope.
The fulfilled Confirmation Page have to be sent only through registered or speed post to the Executive Director JEE (Main) – 2013 at the address given below-
JEE (Main) Secretariat
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn.
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.
Note: Confirmation page sent by the courier or hand delivered will be rejected without any further correspondence. Application fee one time paid is non refundable.